Navigation Bar

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wanted: Ogden Event Info

I started this blog to promote Ogden and keep updated on local family activities and events. There are always great things going on in Ogden, but I found it hard to keep track of all them. Each organization, business, etc. has their own website and you have to check them all to find out what's going on. I want to create one place where locals and visitors alike can view all of Ogden's events and choose which one they want to attend for every day of the week. My goal is to have all family-friendly Ogden events and activities listed on my blog at least one month in advance. If you or your business know of any events and would like them to be included on my calendar please email me at otownmama01@gmail.com. Thanks for reading and sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment