Navigation Bar

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

LeVeque Photography


For Eleanor's birthday a couple of months ago, I started looking for a local photographer to take her pictures. Most of the photographers I found were waaaay out of my price range or didn't appeal to me. Some never returned my inquires, so I was lucky when my friend, Brooke, introduced me to LeVeque Photography. I booked a mini session, which is super affordable, and met owner and photographer, Chelsey Westbroek.


Chelsy has been doing photography for a while now, but just opened her own studio downtown at the Borrowed Earth Emporium. It's a super cute space that totally caters to kids and has the surrounding building, with all of its character-rich brick walls, for use. She offers many services, from individual portraits to large-group family photos, and takes pics in-studio and on-site.


The hardest part about taking a toddler's picture is that they CANNOT sit still for one second. Chelsy was great about not making Elle pose too much and she snapped a great shot as soon as she had the opportunity. I think she captured Eleanor's bursting personality in each shot. I am sharing my favs from the session.


If you are looking for a new photographer, I recommend LeVeque Photography for its great prices and service. She's got a great special going on for Father's Day: Get 25% off your on-site or off-site photo session. You can check LeVeque Photography out online on her website or on Facebook. If you like her on Facebook, you will find out about even more great specials.

LeVeque Photography
801-209-4881
2242 Washington Blvd.
Ogden, UT 84403

Thanks for reading!




Read it, Like it, Share it

2 comments: