Navigation Bar

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Guest Bloggers

Hopscotch

Click here to getImages &
Hopscotch Pictures - Pictures

It's almost summertime and I am hoping the sun is finally going to decide to stick around. I hope to make the best of this summer, since we've been waiting so patiently for it. There is going to be a tons of things to do in Ogden this summer and I will keep you posted on all the fun. Because I'm an O-Town Mama, I keep my scope limited to Ogden City and on some occasions the rest of Weber County. Plus, I only have a toddler and that further limits the activities I attend. I would love to hear from other O-Town mamas about things they like to do with their kids of all ages. I know that there are Clearfield mamas, Brigham City mamas, Salt Lake City mamas and mamas from all over the state that know about all the fun things going on in their towns. I would love to hear about your fun, summer games or crafts that can be done anywhere and special spots anywhere in Utah that your family loves to visit in the summer. I hope to take a lot of field trips and staycations this year and I (and my readers, I think) would love to hear about other family-friendly places. You can write a little blurb about your ideas, send a few pics or both would be great. I would like to highlight a guest mama or daddy blogger each week, if possible. If you would like to share your family fun on O-Town Mama, please email me at otownmama01@gmail.com or write me a comment on Facebook or Twitter.
Thanks for reading!

Read it, Like it, Share it


No comments:

Post a Comment